Easy Stovetop Granola. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Remove from heat and spread out on a cookie sheet to cool. In a large nonstick skillet, toast oats over medium heat until golden brown.
If you guys like granola you're gonna love this Clean Eating Stove Top Granola – it's the quickest and easiest way to make granola and literally cooks up in ten minutes right on your stove top. I've been making this vegan granola and eating it instead of cereal for a few months now. Its tasty and filling, and contains none of the additives that cereal contains. You can have Easy Stovetop Granola using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Stovetop Granola
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of coconut oil.
- It’s 2 cups of old fashioned rolled oats.
- It’s 3/4 cup of nuts of choice (walnuts, almonds, pecans, etc.).
- You need 2 tbsp. of seeds of choice (pumpkin, sunflower, etc.).
- Prepare 3 tbsp. of pure maple syrup.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of ground cinnamon.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped dried fruit of choice (optional).
- It’s 1/4 cup of shredded coconut (optional).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of dark chocolate chips (optional).
It really is a great alternative. Serve with plain yoghurt and fresh fruit for a perfect, healthy breakfast. I've long been a fan of granola. It's in my top five favourite breakfasts of all time.
Easy Stovetop Granola instructions
- In a large skillet, heat the coconut oil over medium heat..
- Once the coconut oil has melted, add the oats, nuts, seeds, cinnamon, salt and maple syrup. Stir to thoroughly combine everything..
- Cook for 5-10 minutes, stirring nearly constantly to prevent anything from burning, until everything is toasted and golden..
- Remove from the heat and allow the granola to cool completely..
- Once it's cool, you can mix in any other add ins you'd like (dried fruit, shredded coconut, chocolate chips, whatever you'd like)..
- Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks..
Homemade Granola Make your own homemade granola, with endless combinations! You can use different types of nuts, seeds, dried fruits, sweeteners, and spices. From Joanne Ozug of Fifteen Spatulas. Move the mixture to a Large Sheet Pan. Granola is a mixture of oats, nuts, and seeds.