Brad's Hawaiian bbq pulled pork sandwich. Take your pulled pork to the next level with these Slow Cooker Hawaiian Pulled Pork Sandwiches! They are the perfect combination of tangy and sweet with a pineapple barbecue sauce that will rock your world!!! Fully loaded, they are the perfect anytime sandwich.
For the roast pork: In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, coriander, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, black pepper, cinnamon and cumin to make a dry rub. Add pork, crushed pineapple, onion, and vinegar to a crockpot. I love grilled cheese, and i had a bbq rib left over so i shredded it and threw it on there. You can cook Brad's Hawaiian bbq pulled pork sandwich using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brad's Hawaiian bbq pulled pork sandwich
- You need 2 lbs of pork shoulder roast.
- You need 1 of small can crushed pineapple.
- It’s 2 tbsp of red wine vinegar.
- It’s of Smoked paprika, garlic salt, and black pepper.
- It’s 1 of sweet onion, chopped.
- It’s 2 bottles of sweet baby Ray's Hawaiian bbq sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of spicy brown mustard.
- You need 1 of fresh pineapple, skin, core, and slice.
- It’s 8 oz. of Sliced smoked gouda.
- It’s 8 of Hawaiian buns.
Place the pork on top of the carrots and onions and pour half of the pineapple juice mixture over pork. Imagine a sweet and spicy bbq sauce all over slowly cooked pork butt. It's kinda the most amazing thing I've eaten in the past few weeks and I was totally inspired to make it after seeing these on Tasty Kitchen. The sweetness of the pineapple and the spice from the homemade bbq sauce was a perfect blend to smother the pulled pork.
Brad's Hawaiian bbq pulled pork sandwich instructions
- Add pork, crushed pineapple, onion, and vinegar to a crockpot. Sprinkle liberally with spices. Cover and cook on high for 4-6 hrs. Until it becomes tender and easily pulls..
- Pull pork in crockpot and add mustard and bbq sauce. Continue on high until heated through..
- Pre heat and clean your grill..
- Place pineapple slices on grill. Grill until you get good char lines on one side. Flip and place cheese on grilled side. Grill until cheese melts and pineapple is sizzling hot..
- While cheese is melting toast buns on grill. Plate bottom bun. Then pork. Top with pineapple ring. Then top bun. Serve immediately. Enjoy..
A blend of certified black Angus brisket, chuck, and short rib served on a Hawaiian bun. served on a Hawaiian bun. Add any side or fries for an additional charge.. Menu for Brad's Burgers & BBQ (formerly Geteburgers) provided by Allmenus.com. Remove the pork from the slow cooker, place in a large mixing bowl and use two forks to shred the meat, then. The Best Hawaiian Spice Rubs Recipes on Yummly