Quick Italian Soup with Biscuits.
You can have Quick Italian Soup with Biscuits using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quick Italian Soup with Biscuits
- You need of Soup.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic, crushed.
- Prepare 16 oz of Tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of basil.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 8 slice of American cheese.
- Prepare of Biscuits.
- Prepare 2 cup of gluten-free baking mix.
- It’s 1 cup of soymilk ( or milk of your choice).
- Prepare 1 of egg..
- You need 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
Quick Italian Soup with Biscuits instructions
- Cook & stir ground beef until brown; drain. Stir in garlic, tomato sauce, sugar, oregano, basil, salt, pepper, & American cheese. You could also add mushrooms if you want. Heat to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes..
- Heat oven to 400°F. Grease cookie sheet..
- Mix baking mix, milk, & egg. Can add salt for taste if desired. Drop by spoonfuls on cookie sheet. Bake for 12 minutes..
- Put soup in bowl, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Top with a biscuit..