Mom's garlic cheese bread. Serve alongside pasta, soup or salad as an easy, delicious This bread is so good I had a hard time knowing when to stop! I wanted to just keep reaching for slice after slice. Turn plain french bread into cheesy, garlicky perfection with the best Cheesy Garlic Bread recipe.
The perfect amount of garlic and butter together gets smeared all over your bread before anything else hits it. On occasions, you can also make this cheesy. Garlic Cheese BreadThis will make you love the bubbly wonderfulness of piping hot garlic cheese bread. You can cook Mom's garlic cheese bread using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mom's garlic cheese bread
- You need 1 1/4 cups of flour.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 6 tbsp of plain yogurt.
- Prepare 1/4 cups of oil.
- You need 3 tbs of dehydrated parsley.
- You need 6 cloves of garlic, finely minced.
- It’s 150 g of grated cheese.
This garlic bread grilled cheese is a great way to add a delicious twist to everyday grilled cheese sandwiches. Pizza Grilled Cheese: Toast the garlic bread and top a slice with mozzarella cheese. Drizzle a few tablespoons of pizza sauce over the cheese layer and top with slices of pepperoni. cheese. Combine butter, salt, garlic powder, parsley, minced garlic, oil and parmesan in a small bowl.
Mom's garlic cheese bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Butter and flour a loaf pan.
- Sift together the flour and baking soda in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix together: 1 egg, sugar, yogurt, oil, parsley, minced garlic..
- Mix into dry ingredients until well incorporated. Don't overmix..
- Add second egg until incorporated, then add grated cheese.
- Sprinkle extra cheese on top, bake at 350F for 45mins.
Spread onto open faces of hoagie buns. When done, top with shredded mozzarella cheese and place under the broiler for. Check out this easy weeknight recipe for garlic bread-grilled cheese. Not long before, I invented my own wildly delicious hybrid carb: the garlic bread grilled cheese. (Is "invented" an appropriate word for something that surely existed before though I was totally unaware of it?) I love cheesy garlic bread, but don't like it to be greasy. We'll usually break out the garlic bread when serving something like pasta or soups.