You can cook Mangalore Chitranna using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mangalore Chitranna
- It’s 3 tbsp of shredded coconut.
- You need 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- It’s 3-4 of cRed chilli.
- You need 0.5 tsp of turmeric.
- You need 1 tsp of tamarind.
- It’s 2 tsp of jaggery.
- It’s 10 of peanuts.
- It’s leaves of Curry.
Mangalore Chitranna step by step
- In a mixer add 3tbsp coconut + 0.5 tbsp mustard seeds + red Chilli + pinch turmeric + salt + tamarind + 2 tsp jaggery. Grind it with less water..
- Now in a pan take 4 tsp oil. Start preparing the tempering. Add Mustard seeds+ peanuts + urrad dal+curry leaves. Once it splutters, mix it with step 1 ingredients, salt and rice..
- Sauté step 2 for around 5 minutes smoothly. Serve Mangalore Chitranna hot with curd/yoghurt..