Keto Butter Chicken. Fast and Easy Way To Burn Fat. Rush Order Now Keto Butter Chicken. If you've never tried your hand at Indian food, this is a great place to start.
Butter Chicken is a mildly spiced Indian curry dish that is easy to make and packed full of flavor. This keto butter chicken doesn't disappoint. We absolutely love Indian food, it's definitely one of our favorite types of cuisine and this Keto Butter Chicken is our current favorite Indian recipe to make at home! You can cook Keto Butter Chicken using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto Butter Chicken
- You need 1 lb of chicken breast.
- It’s 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1.5 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1/4 of medium onion.
- It’s 1.5 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pink salt.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
Gluten Free & Keto Naan (i.e. Flatbread!) The Method 🔍 For exceptional butter chicken, browning each ingredient before adding on the next is paramount. You see this over and over again in cuisines worldwide: from Mexican mole, to American chili, Italian ragù, or French bourguignon. Add chicken and toss to coat.
Keto Butter Chicken instructions
- Cut the chicken up into bite sized chunks and generously coat them in the turmeric, ginger, salt, chili powder and cinnamon. Set aside in a bowl..
- Heat a skillet to medium heat and add the butter. As the butter melts dice the onion and garlic and add it to the pan. Cook for 2-3 minutes until the onions are translucent and fragrant..
- Increase the pan heat to medium-high and add the chicken. Cook it almost entirely through – the outside should be white and this will take about 3-5 minutes..
- Once the chicken looks almost fully cooked add in the heavy whipping cream and tomato paste. Using a spatula mix in the tomato paste so it runs smooth through the heavy whipping cream. It should be an orange color at this point. Turn the heat to medium-low and cover with a lid for 5-7 minutes..
- Remove lid and combine. The chicken is fully cooked and you should be able to eat it. However, if you like a thicker curry sauce allow it to reduce with the lid off until it reaches the consistency you like. Serve with low carb naan or over cauliflower rice..
Yes it's another Keto butter chicken recipe! I first made butter chicken on the show for guitarist Andy James when we were still doing band interviews. Today I'm making another version of this Indian classic. Yes, this butter chicken keto recipe is low carb and keto friendly! It makes a great keto dinner option.