Gluten free Burger King chicken nuggets.
You can cook Gluten free Burger King chicken nuggets using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Gluten free Burger King chicken nuggets
- It’s 1/2 C of All-Purpose gluten free Flour.
- You need 1 tsp of Granulated Garlic.
- Prepare of Kosher Salt & Freshly Ground Black Pepper.
- It’s 2 of Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, cut in 1 ½-inch pieces.
- Prepare 1 C of gluten free Breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1 of Large Egg but I use eggless egg.
- Prepare 1 C of Vegetable Oil.
Gluten free Burger King chicken nuggets step by step
- Begin by combining your wheat free flour, granulated garlic, about a teaspoon of salt and ¼ teaspoon of pepper in a large resealable bag. Add your chicken pieces and then seal and shake the bag to fully coat each piece..
- Next, pour your gluten free breadcrumbs onto a rimmed plate and season with salt and pepper..
- Set aside and whisk your egg with one tablespoon of water in a medium bowl. Begin dredging your flourless chicken pieces in the egg mixture followed by the gluten free breadcrumbs..
- Continue by heating your vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Once hot, add the chicken and let brown on each side for about four minutes or until crispy, golden brown, and cooked through..
- Let drain on paper towels and serve warm..