7 Layer Greek Dip.
You can have 7 Layer Greek Dip using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 7 Layer Greek Dip
- You need 1 of 10 ounce container of classic hummus.
- Prepare 1 of 5.3 ounce container of plain Greek yogurt.
- You need 1 of garlic clove minced.
- You need 1 of tablespoon of chopped fresh dill.
- You need 1/2 of fresh squeezed lemon.
- You need 1 pinch of of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of of ground pepper.
- It’s 1/4 cup of of chopped red onion.
- Prepare 1 cup of of chopped English cucumber.
- Prepare 2 medium of chopped Roma tomato.
- It’s 1/2 cup of of crumbled feta cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of of sliced Kalamata olives.
7 Layer Greek Dip instructions
- Take an 8×8 dish and put the hummus on the bottom and spread evenly.
- Take the plain Greek yogurt and mix in the lemon juice, garlic, dill, salt, and pepper. Spread this on top of the hummus..
- Then start layering the onion, then the cucumber, tomato, feta cheese, and then the Kalamata olives..
- Serve with pita chips or your favorite crackers…