Turkey Lettuce Wrap. Every bite has tender meat, crunchy veggies and a soft bib of lettuce to cover it all in a healthy combination. These are light and tasty wraps that are great for appetizers with friends or a. Inspired by PF Changs' famous recipe, these healthy turkey lettuce wraps are quick, easy to make and are full of so much flavor!
I love the rich, slightly salty, slightly sweet, slightly sour blend of flavors here. What kind of lettuce is used for lettuce wraps? We've tried this with romaine lettuce, butter lettuce, and more, and nothing beats the crunch and ease of wrapping like the iceberg lettuce. You can have Turkey Lettuce Wrap using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Turkey Lettuce Wrap
- You need 1 lb of ground turkey.
- It’s 1 tbs of olive oil.
- You need 2 cloves of minced garlic.
- You need of Small diced onion.
- You need 1/4 cup of hoisin sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbs of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbs of rice vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbs of ginger.
- You need 1 can of water chestnuts diced.
- Prepare to taste of Salt & Pepper.
How to make a lettuce wrap sandwich. For years I've stopped at a local deli near my mom's house for lettuce wraps. Add the ground chicken and oils to a skillet and continually crumble the meat while it cooks. Next, add in the onion, hoisin sauce, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, and chili garlic sauce.
Turkey Lettuce Wrap instructions
- Heat olive oil in pan and fry ground turkey until brown. Drain any fat..
- Stir in onion, garlic, hoisin sauce, soy sauce, vinegar and ginger and cook until onion is translucent..
- Stir in diced water chestnuts and continue us to cook until we’ll combined. Add salt & pepper to taste..
- Serve on lettuce wraps of your choice..
To serve, divide lettuce leaves among plates, spoon some of the turkey mixture into each leaf, top with herbs and carrot and roll into wraps. Thai Turkey Lettuce Wraps are easy to make and a true crowd-pleaser. They're made with healthy ground turkey, pantry-staple Asian flavors, and drizzled with a creamy ginger tahini sauce. Are you excited to meet your new favorite weeknight dinner recipe? My favorite thing is how versatile it is. sometimes we add mushrooms, or substitute cauliflower rice for the white rice, endless possibilities! 🙂 Thanks you so much for this recipe Heat olive oil in a saucepan over medium high heat.