Taco burgers. My family loves the taste of tacos, but I dislike the mess! Taco Burgers Recipe photo by Taste of Home. So, have you all realized how obsessed I am with taco flavors lately?
These Taco Burgers were my kiddo's idea, combining his favorite foods: tacos and hamburgers. They are totally adaptable and super easy for a weeknight meal! tablespoons taco seasoning mix (old el paso is great). You can add the cheese slices onto the burgers a few minutes before they are done to melt if desired. You can have Taco burgers using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Taco burgers
- Prepare of ground hamburger beef.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of taco seasoning (see my homemade recipe).
- You need 1 cup of pico or make your own (see my pico recipe).
- It’s 1 of avocado.
- You need of lemon juice.
- You need of Cheese optional.
The amazing taco burger from Jack In The Box is sweeping the nation, with it's great taste and affordability it continues to. Taco Burger – Taco Tuesday meets Burger Night with these hearty burgers flavored with all of your favorite classic taco seasonings. Official Del Taco (R) website: Find locations, get coupons and Del Taco info, join the Back To BURGERS & FRIES. The burgers are juicy and smokey, but maybe needed more blends of.
Taco burgers instructions
- For the burgers: Make your hamburger patties. Season heavily with the taco seasoning.(iam using frozen patties).
- Place on the HOT grill and cook for about 15-20 minutes until cooked. Meanwhile work on the avocado salsa: Chop up your avocado and season with lemon juice and garlic salt. Mix in lightly with the pico. Serve on top of your burgers..
When we think of crunchy tacos and juicy burgers, health food doesn't usually Now, you can have two of your favorite dishes combined in one satisfying taco burger meal. Taco Burger – Gimme Some Grilling ®. Delicious, juicy hamburgers with a kick from taco seasoning! These burgers are piled with homemade guacamole, pico de gallo and. Adding taco seasoning mix to the ground beef mixture gives this burger its south-of-the-border flavor.