Sugar free carrot dessert. A deliciously moist, soft Keto carrot cake with cream cheese frosting! Enjoy a healthy gluten-free, vegan, and refined sugar-free carrot cake recipe. I'm not really sure how to qualify a "healthified" dessert to be honest, since everyone's idea of "healthy" is so different.
It is also one of my favorite cakes. How to make Sugar Free Carrot Cake. This classic carrot cake recipe is both gluten-free and sugar-free. You can have Sugar free carrot dessert using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sugar free carrot dessert
- You need 5 of carrots crumbled thinly.
- It’s 1 cup of soaked almonds or any nuts.
- Prepare Half of kg milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of desi ghee.
- It’s 1 can of condensed milk.
Not only is it gluten-free, it's sugar-free too – swapping the usual caster sugar for Stevia or Splenda. The deliciously, thick cream cheese frosting turns this cake into a showstopper, just sprinkle with nuts and finish with grated carrot. This sugar free carrot cake recipe is actually dairy free. I wanted to keep the cake portion dairy free so that everyone could make it.
Sugar free carrot dessert step by step
- First use heavy base nonstick deep pan.
- Now add crushed carrots and soak the water.
- After look only dry immediately add ghee and roast it.
- Now when it start leaving ghee add warm milk and start cooking at medium flame.
- Now when carrots look cooked and softened with shiny texture pls add nuts and condensed milk.
- Again cook until it look so crunchy and mixed will.
- Yummy delicious sugar free dessert is ready.
This healthy almond flour carrot cake is the perfect gluten free dessert idea. Top with your favorite cream cheese frosting, it's the best moist carrot cake dessert ever! Vegan carrot cake is easy to make as the carrots provide moisture so there's no need for egg replacer. This version with whole wheat flour is refined sugar-free. Many people search the internet for sugar-free carrot cake, but this is impossible to make since carrots naturally contain a small quantity of Many sugar-free cake recipes use artificial sweeteners instead, but these have potentially serious side effects, and even some "natural" sweeteners such as.