Cajun Shrimp Pasta with Sausage. Flip shrimp over and cook another minute or two. Then remove to a plate and set aside. Cajun Shrimp & Sausage Pasta Mrs.
This pasta is super easy to make, and mild enough that the whole family can enjoy it. This dish reminds me of Cajun shrimp pasta from tgif. I will show you how to make cajun pasta and can leave out the shrimp and just use the sausage. this is very tasty as well. You can have Cajun Shrimp Pasta with Sausage using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cajun Shrimp Pasta with Sausage
- It’s 2 lbs of raw shrimp.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 2 tsp of Cajun seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of olive oil.
- You need 1 lbs of sausage sliced (I used hot links).
- Prepare 1 of onion diced.
- You need 2 tsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 5 tsp of Cajun seasoning.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic minced.
- It’s 2 can of crushed fire roasted tomatoes.
- It’s 2 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 2 of h cup heavy whipping cream.
- It’s 1.5 cup of parmesan cheese grated.
- It’s of Angel hair pasta.
- Prepare of Parsley.
C reamy Cajun Shrimp with Sausage – Incredibly easy shrimp recipe packed with such amazing cajun flavor! This shrimp and sausage skillet is a healthy and delicious meal that is also great for meal prep! Shrimp and sausage are seasoned, grilled, then smothered in a creamy sauce made of red bell pepper, garlic, onion, and Parmesan. Low-carb and Keto-friendly, you'll love this Creamy cajun.
Cajun Shrimp Pasta with Sausage instructions
- Toss shrimp with salt, pepper, oregano and Cajun seasoning..
- Heat skillet with olive oil and cook shrimp..
- Remove shrimp and add sausage to skillet. Cook until sausage is brown then remove from skillet..
- Add onion, Cajun seasoning and brown sugar to skillet. Cook for about 2 minutes..
- Now add the minced garlic to the onion mixture and cook for another 1 minute. You may want to start cooking your pasta at this point..
- Add crushed fire roasted tomatoes, chicken broth, heavy whipping cream to skillet. Let it simmer for a couple of minutes, scraping bottom of skillet as you stir so it does not burn/stick..
- Add parmesan cheese to sauce mixture and stir. Sauce will slightly thicken..
- Mix in the shrimp, sausage and pasta into sauce and mix until all is coated. Should be a somewhat thick texture..
- Tip with a little more parmesan cheese and parsley..
Creamy Cajun Shrimp and Sausage Pasta, is a celebration of flavors in one outstanding dish. I totally thought it tasted like I had ordered from a restaurant. This sauce is absolute Cajun heaven! This Creamy Cajun Shrimp and Sausage Pasta comes together so quick it's perfect for a weeknight meal, but fancy enough to serve guests as well. Place in zip-top plastic freezer bags.