One Pan Salmon and Vegetables. Quick and easy one-pan Oven Baked Salmon And Vegetables are perfect for busy weeknights. If you are looking for a quick and easy recipe for a healthy and nutritious dinner, then this fresh salmon and veggie bake will be a perfect fit for you. Line one baking sheet with parchment paper, lay salmon filets on one side of pan and cover with ⅓ of herb mixture.
One pan baked salmon and vegetables is an easy and delicious sheet pan dinner. Perfectly cooked salmon with a lemon dijon sauce, potatoes and green beans. This DELICIOUS one pan baked salmon and vegetables dinner will have you feeling like you're eating at a restaurant.. You can have One Pan Salmon and Vegetables using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of One Pan Salmon and Vegetables
- Prepare 4 of salmon filets.
- It’s 5 cup of roasting vegetables (I used green beans &tomatoes). asparagus and broccoli would be fine too..
- You need 1 of olive oil.
- It’s 4 tbsp of lemon, garlic, and herb butter – you can make or purchase premade.
- You need of salt and pepper.
Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.; Make the marinade by whisking together the oil, lemon juice, garlic, dill, sea salt and pepper. With about half of the marinade, marinate the salmon filets in a shallow dish or zip-top bag while you prepare the veggies. Remove potatoes from the oven and push them to the top or side of your pan. Place your salmon fillets on the pan.
One Pan Salmon and Vegetables instructions
- Place salmon skin down in the middle of a 13 X 9 pan.
- Put a vegetables on each side. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle salt and pepper to taste..
- Add approximately 1 table spoon of lemon, garlic & herb butter on each salmon filet..
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes at 400°F..
Brush both sides of the salmon with the glaze. Try One Pan Baked Lemon Chicken and Artichokes, One Sheet Pan Chicken Fried Rice, and Sheet Pan Balsamic Chicken with Potatoes and Carrots. One Pan Meal of Salmon and Vegetables is a great recipe for batch cooking or meal prepping for a busy workweek or for feeding a big family. Easy One Pan Salmon and Roasted Mediterranean Vegetables. One Pan Salmon with Roasted Mediterranean Vegetables is so easy, it's a great dish to make together with your older children.