Beef Bourguignon (One Pot). Remove the beef from the pot and set aside. Add the beef and cook until well browned, stirring occasionally. Add the soup and carrots and heat to a boil.
Easy to make, every step is worth it. Slow Cooker Beef Bourguignon is a MUST make this winter season. It is comforting and warms you up on those cold nights. You can cook Beef Bourguignon (One Pot) using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef Bourguignon (One Pot)
- You need 1 kg of Chuck steak, 3cm cubed.
- You need 1 of Flour to coat.
- It’s 1 of Cooking oil.
- It’s 200 grams of Bacon, chopped.
- You need 150 grams of Onion, chopped.
- It’s 3 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 of Leek, sliced.
- Prepare 250 grams of Small button mushrooms, quartered.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Tomato paste.
- You need 2 cup of Red wine.
- You need 2 cup of Beef stock.
- You need 2 tsp of Fresh thyme, chopped.
- It’s 1 of Chopped parsley to garnish.
Enjoy these tips to making this slow cooker beef bourguignon recipe even better! Cooking bacon: make sure to not over cook the bacon. The slow cooker will cook it a little more once it is added in. This beef bourguignon recipe that's made in a Crock Pot is one of them.
Beef Bourguignon (One Pot) instructions
- Toss the beef in flour to coat..
- Heat oil in a large pot- medium heat- and brown beef in batches. Set aside..
- Fry bacon and set aside with beef..
- Add onion, leek and garlic. Cook until onion has softened..
- Return beef and bacon- along with all other ingredients (except for parsley), bring to the boil then lower heat to simmer (lid on) for one hour..
- Remove lid and simmer for a further 30 minutes. Sauce will have thickened..
- Serve with mash potato and garnish with chopped parsley. Yummy!.
The beef is extremely tender with an essence of the red wine. It pairs well with the smoky bacon and sweet carrots. We served it over mashed potatoes and fell in love. Preparing the recipe in a slow cooker makes this an extremely easy beef bourguignon recipe. The Test Kitchen Instant Pot Beef Bourguignon cooked with red wine, vegetables and seasonings turns out amazingly tender and flavorful!