One pot skinny mexi-pasta. Great recipe for One pot skinny mexi-pasta. My kids loves mac and cheese. Sometimes you have to think outside the box as a parent to make sure your kids are getting the nutrients that there bodies need.
Tons of questions if it could be made on the stove, so of course to answer those questions I had to test it on the stove for the timing of the pasta. Call me lazy, my favorite kinds of recipes are those that come together in just one pot. The best part about them, less dishes to wash! You can cook One pot skinny mexi-pasta using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of One pot skinny mexi-pasta
- It’s 3/4 lb of Ground turkey breast.
- It’s 1 can of diced tomatoes with green chilies.
- It’s 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 3/4 lb of large pasta shells.
- You need 1/2 can of black beans drained.
- You need 2/3 of onion, chopped.
- You need 2 piece of garlic cloves minced.
- You need 2 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of mexican cheese.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s 1 packages of your favorite taco seasoning.
These simple one pot, one pan, one skillet recipes are meals made entirely in one cooking vessel, start to finish. Perfect for busy, on-the-go moms and dads.. Sometimes you have to think outside the box as a parent to make sure your kids are getting the nutrients that there bodies need. So i like to sneek in healthy protiens ,fibers and vegetables whenever ever possible.
One pot skinny mexi-pasta step by step
- Heat oil in sauce pan and saute diced onion for about 5 minutes..
- Add turkey,cumin,taco seasoning, and salt and pepper. Cook on medium high until turkey is crumbled and cooked..
- Pour in diced tomatoes green chilies, diced tomato and black beans . Mixed well and cook long enough until you get the next ingredients ready.
- Pour chicken broth and pasta in pot. Mix . Add half of cheese and mix..
- Bring to a boil and cover . Cook on medium heat stirring occasionally for 15 to 20 minutes..
- Once cooked ,Add the rest of mexican cheese on top and let it sit to cool. Serve with optional ingredients( diced green onions , diced avocados ,salsa,more cheese).
Instant Pot Brown Sugar Baked Beans. Instant Pot Turkey Meatball and Ditalini Soup. One Pan Parmesan-Crusted Chicken with Broccoli. One Pot Cheesy Turkey Taco Chili Mac recipe is so easy and protein packed! Made with taco seasoning, beans, and pasta shells topped with cheese is a favorite in my home!