One pot turkey chili mac. One Pot Cheesy Turkey Taco Chili Mac recipe is so easy and protein packed! Made with taco seasoning, beans, and pasta shells topped with cheese is a favorite in my home! Bonus points for dirtying only one pot!
Includes step by step recipe video. PIN IT FOR LATER Love mac and cheese? This one-pot turkey chili mac recipe can totally satisfy you with a healthy spin. You can have One pot turkey chili mac using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of One pot turkey chili mac
- Prepare 3/4 cup of elbow macaroni uncooked.
- You need 3/4 lb of ground turkey.
- You need 1 can of tomatoes with green chilies.
- You need 8 oz of can tomato sauce.
- It’s 1/2 can of white beans drained and rinsed.
- Prepare 1/2 can of black beans drained rinsed.
- You need 2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of green bell pepper diced.
- You need 3 dash of Worcester.
- You need 1 tbsp of ketchup.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of salt pepper.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of water.
- It’s 1 of green onions.
It's a colorful and exciting meal that's designed for busy weeknights. I made this chili mac recipe as a healthier take on a comfort food dish. With ground turkey as the protein instead of beef, you cut Easy Chili Mac Recipe. Nicole from Cooking for Keeps, so glad to be back here again this month bringing you this healthy one-pot chili mac recipe.
One pot turkey chili mac step by step
- Saute diced onion, green bell pepper, and ground turkey until turkey is cooked.
- Add tomatoes with green chili, tomato sauce, water, black beans, white beans, elbow macaroni, Worcester sauce, ketchup, garlic powder, and salt pepper to taste . Mix well and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and cover. Simmer for about 20 minutes stirring occasionally..
- Once macaroni is cooked to tenderness you prefer slowly add shredded cheese while stirring. I did almost 2 cups inside the pot and sprinkled the rest on top of kids dishes, they seem to like everything more when they see extra cheese on there plate ..
- Top with green onions. Enjoy.
We all have those meals that evoke nostalgic memories of our childhood, don't we? While some of those memories can be derived from life-changing gourmet meals at James Beard Award winning restaurants, I'm willing to bet that for the. Chili mac is an easy one-pot meal that you'll appreciate on busy evenings. Stovetop Mac and Cheese Ingredient Notes. Stovetop mac and cheese is a favorite in so many homes because it's easy and delicious.