One Pan Turkey & Stuffing. Make a healthy, delicious meal in no time with this simple one pan turkey veggie bake! One Pan Turkey Veggie Bake Delicious recipes don't have to be calorie loaded, hard to make or time consuming! Not when you can throw a super quick meal that's full of flavors, filling, satisfying … Easy one-pan meals you can actually make on a weeknight These two recipes are low-carb, full of flavor, and make little mess in the kitchen.
Yesterday you read about the food blogging retreat I hosted – Sharing by the Shore. Well, what I didn't include was what happened Thursday when I arrived to set up the retreat. One Pan Turkey Casserole is a mouthwatering family favorite way to use up leftover turkey! You can have One Pan Turkey & Stuffing using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of One Pan Turkey & Stuffing
- It’s 1 cup of baking mix (gluten-free or reg).
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of soy milk (or milk of your choice).
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of parsley flakes.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of ground sage.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of dried thyme leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of poultry seasoning.
- You need 1/8 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 2 cup of turkey, cooked & shredded.
What's great about this recipe is that everything is cooked all on one pan. A turkey breast is roasted on top of sourdough bread stuffing, and alongside are sweet potatoes and green beans. Preparing the Turkey Dinner Heat olive oil in a large, deep skillet over medium heat. Easy Thanksgiving roast turkey breast recipe, homemade with simple ingredients in one pan.
One Pan Turkey & Stuffing instructions
- Heat oven to 400°F. Grease rectangular baking dish..
- In large bowl, whisk together baking mix, milk, eggs, parsley, sage, thyme, salt, poultry seasoning, & pepper. Then add in turkey. Could add some chopped celery/onion if desired..
- Pour mixture into greased baking dish. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown..
Loaded with garlic, herbs and butter. Baked until crispy and golden on the outside but moist and tender on the inside. Also known as baked turkey breast. This recipe is the perfect Thanksgiving dinner choice for a smaller crowd or gathering. If you don't have the number of guests or the time to roast a.