One pot cheesy andouille pasta. They're so easy to put together, and other than a cutting board for some prep work, only a single skillet ends up in the sink. One Pot Meals are the best for busy families like mine because they are simple, come together in a flash and require minimal equipment and clean up. Some of our favorite one pot meals are One Pot Chicken Spaghetti, One Pot Creamy Chicken and Noodles and this One Pot Cheesy Smoked Sausage Pasta.
Let the onions get soft and the sausage start to turn golden brown. This simple recipe features a creamy sun-dried tomato sauce that is cooked right into the pasta in this amazing one-pot dish. Toss it all in a pot and let it cook. You can cook One pot cheesy andouille pasta using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of One pot cheesy andouille pasta
- It’s 3 c. of Halved grape tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of large onion, sliced.
- It’s 1 lb. of andouille sausage.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 lb. of spaghetti.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp. of Kosher salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Pepper.
- Prepare 4 1/2 c. of Water.
- It’s 1 c. of Parmesan cheese.
It's so easy that it just about cooks itself. Now that's my kind of meal!!! Toss it all in a pot and let it cook. It's so easy it just about cooks itself.
One pot cheesy andouille pasta step by step
- Set aside half of tomatoes and cheese.
- Combine all ingredients over medium high heat. Cover and bring to a boil..
- Once water is boiling remove cover and cook 7-9 min or until al dente..
- Add cheese and tomatoes toss to combine..
Now that's my kind of meal. Specifically, this luxuriously creamy one-pot pasta with sausage and spinach. Honestly, I'm not sure how I've gone so long as a food blogger without posting a one-pot pasta recipe. We're a big fan of one pot dinners around here. Minimal mess, minimal cleanup, and maximum deliciousness.