Stewed Pork stovetop. This was so good—husband and kids wanted more! See how to make this versatile stew made with apple cider and fresh apple. Instant Pot® Carne Adovado "Very good, just the right spiciness.
The best cuts of meat for pork stew also happen to be the most affordable. Pork shoulder is a cut of meat that is great for cooking low and slow (it's the same cut of meat I use for pulled pork or green chili). Choose the cut of pork based on your cooking method. You can have Stewed Pork stovetop using 17 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stewed Pork stovetop
- It’s of Green beans————–.
- It’s 30 ounces of canned green beans.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of seasoned salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s of Pork———–.
- It’s 1-1/2 pound of marinated Pork Loin.
- It’s 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegetable oil to fry in.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- It’s of Corn—————–.
- You need 1 cup of frozen corn.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of dehydrated onions.
Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Sprinkle pork on all sides with salt, pepper, and garlic powder, and lightly coat with cornstarch. Stir in broth and bring to boil. Add sweet potato, parsnips and pork; cover and bring to boil.
Stewed Pork stovetop step by step
- Heat oil in the pan. Cut the pork into bite sized cubes..
- Add to a ziploc bag along with the flour.
- Close and shake the bag covering each piece..
- Place the pork pieces in the hot oil..
- Fry the corn in the butter and salt..
- Drain the liquids and add oil to the pan. Fry the beans. With its spices..
- Fry till tender..
- Turn as needed..
- Add the flour and let cook 3-5 minutes.
- Add the corn and onions..
- Add the beans and water. Stir till thickened..
- Simmer for 10-12 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
I've made chicken stew and beef stew but never a pork stew, this should be interesting. In a large Dutch oven pan, put the butter and the cubed pork. Chinese Apple Pork Ribs Soup (instant Pot Or Stove-top), Sticky Chinese Bbq Pork Lettuce Wraps instant Pot Or Stove Top, Navy Bean, Bacon And Spinach Soup (pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker Or Stove Top) About CDKitchen. We are all about tasty treats, good eats, and fun food. Hassle-free pork stew is a longtime fall and winter dinner favorite, and it's not hard to see why.