Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole. My Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole is a hit with kids and adults. This is cheesy, bacony, and filling. This Bacon Ranch Chicken Casserole is one of my favorite low carb chicken recipes ever.
And this particular Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole recipe is the best of the best! This is also a great meal prep dinner. Added cheese gives the ranch sauce even more creaminess. You can cook Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole
- You need 2 lbs of cooked, cubbed or shredded chicken breasts.
- You need 8 slices of cooked bacon chopped.
- It’s 3 cloves of minced garlic.
- You need 3/4 cups of ranch.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 4 cups of broccoli florets.
And topping off the casserole with bacon makes it even tastier. Next time you need a tasty weeknight dinner, give this easy recipe a try! In a large skillet, cook bacon to medium crisp. Remove from pan, chop and set aside.
Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Combine chicken, bacon, broccoli, garlic, ranch, and cheese in casserole dish and mix all together..
- Bake for 20 minutes.
Using a large mixing bowl, add in chopped chicken, ½ of the bacon, garlic, sour cream, cream cheese, ranch dressing mix, ½ cup of each shredded cheese, cauliflower rice, broccoli and seasonings. Dress with olive oil and Hidden Valley ® Original Ranch ® Seasoning, Salad Dressing & Recipe Mix, tossing to coat. Top with the bell peppers and bacon. How To Freeze Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole. Prepare the Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole, as stated in the directions below.