Twisted Asian Teriyaki Sauce. Asian Asian flavors flavors flavors the the The. the corneal. corneal corneal. It's gonna help it crisp crisp up up for for the the pan pan pan fry fry fry it, it, it, but but but if if if you you you you don't don't. don't don't have have have flour, don't worry about it. Don't oil is nice and hot and I'll do the job as well.
With its shiny luster and robust flavor, teriyaki sauce is a natural pairing for grilled foods. Quick and easy to make, this sauce is as versatile as it is delicious. I prefer the teriyaki chicken burger to ground beef, much to his chagrin. You can have Twisted Asian Teriyaki Sauce using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Twisted Asian Teriyaki Sauce
- It’s 1 cup of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of orange juice.
- You need tsp of 1/8 liquid smoke.
- Prepare 1 of large scallion with onion.
- You need 2 tbsp of ground ginger.
- You need 2 tbsp of asian spice.
- It’s 2 tbsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- It’s 3 tbsp of sesame seeds.
- It’s 1 pinch of thyme.
- You need 3 dash of sage.
- It’s 6 each of fish filets.
Teriyaki Chicken Burger: Recipe Highlights My husband usually uses marinated chicken breasts, but I decided to take a turn making these and used ground chicken to make the chicken burger; a compromise for a house in love with both chicken and burgers. I've shared other teriyaki chicken recipes like my Grilled Teriyaki Chicken Bowl but this hands down beats the prep and cook time on any other teriyaki chicken I've tried. And yet it tastes just as good! Plus it's such a flavorful sauce so it doesn't even require marinating.
Twisted Asian Teriyaki Sauce step by step
- Slice and dice scallion to bite size.
- Mix all ingredients well in large bowl.
- Place fish in shallow dish.
- Dump merinade on fish.
- Stick it in fridge for 1 hour.
- Flip fish.
- Stick in fridge for one hour.
- Cook fish your way.
For a thicker, basting sauce, remove half a cup of teriyaki sauce and place in a small bowl. Lay the vegetables and teriyaki chicken in a sausage just off the middle of the square and roll it up, tucking in the sides as you go, to create a tight bundle. Make sure it's sturdy and not going to fall over! Fry the giant spring roll until golden and crispy on both sides. This is a must-have for every kitchen and perfect for stir-frying, marinating, and dipping of all types of meats and vegetables.