Lemon Coconut Vegan Cheesecake – 6 ingredients (No sugar). Thick, creamy, rich and delicious with a refreshing lemony sweetness! This recipe needs to be renamed…THE BEST Vegan Baked Lemon Cheesecake. Who says that Vegans can't enjoy cheesecake!
I'll be experimenting with other flavours, mango, strawberry, passionfruit or even chocolate. Press the dough into a tart or pie dish you've greased on the sides and lined with baking paper on the bottom. Baker's Tips: If you feel adventurous, you could add teaspoon of ground ginger to the mix – ginger and lemon are flavour buddies. You can cook Lemon Coconut Vegan Cheesecake – 6 ingredients (No sugar) using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lemon Coconut Vegan Cheesecake – 6 ingredients (No sugar)
- Prepare of Crust.
- You need 3/4 cup of dessicated coconut 🌴.
- It’s 1 of banana 🍌.
- It’s of Filling.
- You need 2/3 cup of raw cashews (soaked overnight to soften).
- It’s 1/3 cup of coconut cream.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of coconut oil (melted).
- It’s 1 of banana 🍌.
- It’s of Juice of 1 lemon 🍋.
- You need of Optional : Tumeric powder for colour.
This no-bake lemon cheesecake is easy to throw together, with a super creamy perfectly sweet-tart filling and chewy crust. The dairy-free cheesecake is cashew based, making it both paleo and vegan. It's also gluten-free and refined sugar free. These mini vegan cheesecakes are actually easy to make and healthy with all the good-for-you ingredients as they are raw, no-bake, vegan, gluten-free and paleo friendly.
Lemon Coconut Vegan Cheesecake – 6 ingredients (No sugar) instructions
- Blend banana. Mix banana with dessicated coconut. Pressed filling into a pan. I used a loaf pan. Baked in 180degrees oven for 20-25 mins. Let cool completely..
- Blend cashews, banana, coconut cream, lemon juice till combined. Add in coconut oil and blend..
- Pour onto cooled crust. Freeze for 4 hours or more..
- To serve, take it out of the freezer for 15-20 mins to thaw. Enjoy!.
A NO BAKE LOW CARB CHEESECAKE. FOR ONE IS A TRUE-LIFE REALITY. First and foremost, let's talk about this amazing vegan cheesecake filling. As you know, these are raw lemon cheesecake bars meaning that there is no baking involved like a traditional cheesecake. That also means that all ingredients used are plant-based and vegan-friendly.