One Pot Fancy Chicken Ramen. I am on a big ramen kick right now. Teriyaki Chicken Ramen stir fry made in one pot. Everything you love about this Japanese takeout favorite, pan-fried with ramen noodles.
Easy no-fuss one pot chicken & veggie ramen is bursting with flavor and easily customizable with your favorite veggies! In a large saucepan or dutch oven, heat the oil over medium heat. Busy nights call for one-pot dinners that can be ready in a pinch and keep clean up to a minimum. You can cook One Pot Fancy Chicken Ramen using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of One Pot Fancy Chicken Ramen
- Prepare 2 of Strips of bacon cut into small pieces.
- Prepare 1 can of Chicken breast (12.5 oz) drained.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Diced onion.
- Prepare 1 of Bell pepper.
- It’s 1 can of Mushrooms (4 oz) NOT drained.
- Prepare 1 can of Diced tomatoes (14.5 oz) NOT drained.
- It’s of Milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Water.
- You need 1 envelope of Chicken Ramen Noodle flavoring.
- It’s 1 dash of Pepper.
- It’s 1 packages of Ramen noodles.
- It’s 1/3 box of Cream cheese cubed.
- It’s 1 can of Cream of chicken soup.
From the Garlic Roasted Salmon & Brussels Sprouts to Basil-Tomato Chicken Skillet, there are plenty of crave-worthy dinners to try. Great recipe for One Pot Fancy Chicken Ramen. I was too tired to cook from scratch so I went through the pantry and figured I would throw these ingredients that I found together and see how it went. My BF loved it so I thought I would share.
One Pot Fancy Chicken Ramen instructions
- Cook bacon in a large sauce pan.
- Stir in onion and bell pepper. I use this much bell pepper.
- Add chicken and stir till it looks shredded..
- Add undrained tomatoes and mushrooms..
- Add water and enough milk to have the liquid needed to cook the noodles. Stir together..
- Put packet of chicken flavor in from package of noodles..
- Sprinkle pepper over mixture. Cook until it starts to boil..
- Split your noodles as shown below then break each square into quarters. Stir into boiling sauce..
- Keep stirring until noodles are done. Then add cream cheese chunks..
- Once cream cheese has dissolved, add cream of mushroom soup and cook till bubbly..
- Let it cool to thicken..
Using a deep dish pot, place your ramen noodles, cooked chicken, green onions inside. Turn instant ramen into a Thai-style curry dish by adding coconut milk, a few chopped vegetables and cooked chicken breast. Fresh lime juice and cilantro build up the flavors, while roasted. I learned a few things while making this recipe, and the most important one is about the noodles. I used fresh yakisoba noodles because I wanted that fresh noodle texture.