One pan dinner. Sheet pan suppers are all the rage and with good reason; simple prep, easy cleanup. One pan, one dish, dinner's done. You can't go wrong with easy one pot meals!
Quick to assemble, quick to cook, and only one pan to wash afterwards? This version of chili-mac includes spicy Mexican chorizo and roasted poblano peppers. Serve with sour cream or queso anejo. You can cook One pan dinner using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of One pan dinner
- It’s 2 of chicken breasts cut into strips or chunks.
- It’s 3 of small potatoes cut into chunks.
- It’s 1 of bunch of fresh green beans.
- Prepare 1 envelope of ranch dressing mix.
- It’s 1 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1 of perfect pinch vegetable seasoning.
- You need 1 of garlic salt.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter or olive oil.
Lemon-Parmesan Chicken and Rice Bowl "A quick and delicious meal—the family will love it. Most Made Today Easy clean-up plus quick cook times make one pan dinners a winner any night of the week. With these recipes, you can make your favorite pastas, shrimps, and chicken dishes in a single skillet. Satisfy comfort food cravings with easy one-pot meals like warming soups and stews, comforting casseroles, and all kinds of mac and cheese from Food Network.
One pan dinner instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray 13×9 baking dish with cooking spray (I prefer olive oil).
- Wash & trim the ends off the green beans then place them along one side of the dish. Season them however you like..
- Mix the sour cream & ranch in a bowl then coat the chicken with the mixture and place in the dish next to the beans..
- Place the chopped potatoes in the dish next to the chicken and season with garlic (or whatever you like)..
- Put several pats of butter on the bean and potatoes..
- Cover with foil & bake at 350 for 45-60 minutes (until potatoes are done)..
I love this one-pan recipe Harissa Paneer. We can eat as appetisers or in dinner. Heat water in a pan and add chillies, blend it with garlic cloves, cumin seeds, coriander and salts, Make roundels of paneer with a cutter, mix masala well with paneer and then garnish it with parsley, add little black pepper and serve. These simple One Pot Meals are your answer to quick and easy weeknight dinners! Everything cooks in one pot or pan for maximum flavor and minimum cleanup!