One pot spinach artichoke pasta with chicken. Once I made this one pot creamy chicken mushroom florentine I was hooked. This one pot chicken with creamy spinach artichoke pasta is made with seared chicken breasts, orzo pasta, fresh spinach, artichokes and plenty of cheese. It's a quick and easy weeknight dinner with less dishes to do at the end!
This pasta recipe is one of the easiest one pot pasta meals. I can get it started and then help the kids with homework or prepare for gymnastics practice while it cooks away on the stove. ONE-POT SPINACH AND ARTICHOKE PASTA is the easiest meal ever and will have the pickiest eaters begging for seconds! You can cook One pot spinach artichoke pasta with chicken using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of One pot spinach artichoke pasta with chicken
- Prepare lb of chicken breast, thin sliced.
- Prepare large of onion, thin sliced.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 can of artichokes, drained chopped.
- It’s 4 of mushrooms, sliced thin.
- It’s 5 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s of fetuccini.
- Prepare pinch of pepper cracked.
- Prepare tsp of oregano.
- Prepare tsp of thyme.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 10 oz of spinach frozen.
Some people tend to shy away from one-pot dishes, especially pasta because they think they are boring or too bland. Spinach and Artichoke Wonderpot (One Pot Pasta) Use Fresh or Frozen Spinach The original version of this recipe used frozen spinach, but the price of fresh spinach has come down tremendously in the past six years, so I was able to remake this with fresh spinach for about the same price as frozen. This Instant Pot Spinach Artichoke Chicken Pasta is made completely in you pressure cooker for an easy meal with even easier clean up! Tips for making this recipe: I like to use diced boneless, skinless chicken breasts for this recipe, but you could make this even easier by using shredded rotisserie chicken.
One pot spinach artichoke pasta with chicken step by step
- Add oil to pan. Add chicken. While thats cooking cut onion. Add onion..
- Add mushrooms and artichokes..
- Add chicken broth and fettuccine. Bring to a boil and add thyme, oregano, and ground pepper. Place lid on top and simmer for 15 minutes. STIR OFTEN TO KEEP NOODLES FROM STICKING ..
- Add parmesan cheese. Stir. Add frozen spinach to the pot. Stir in to cook. Serve hot..
This One Pan Cheesy Spinach Artichoke Chicken Pasta recipe has boneless chicken mixed with artichokes, fresh baby spinach leaves, cheese, and pasta in a creamy sauce. The best part is it's made in just one pot for easy clean up. It makes a delicious date night romantic dinner for two. One-pot pasta is the way to go on busy weeknights. Once a majority of the liquid is absorbed and the pasta is cooked through, add the spinach and let it wilt for just a minute, stirring it into the pasta.