One pot asparagus mushroom pasta. Mushroom & Asparagus One-Pot Pasta This pasta is perfect for weeknights when you just want an easy meal that tastes great and is easy to clean up! From Julie Deily of The Little Kitchen. Mix in the pasta and asparagus and season well.
Do cut off the woody stems from the asparagus. This is great for using leftover mushrooms and leftover asparagus. Pasta: different brands of penne pasta will vary in this recipe. You can cook One pot asparagus mushroom pasta using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of One pot asparagus mushroom pasta
- You need 1 lb of mushrooms, sliced.
- It’s of pasta, penne or bow tie.
- It’s 1 bunch of asparagus.
- It’s 1 of shallots, diced.
- It’s 5 clove of garlic minced.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 4 cup of water.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 2/3 cup of milk.
- It’s 2/3 cup of parmesan cheese.
- You need of ground black pepper.
A few years ago I shared this one pot mushroom and swiss chard pasta and it remains a huge favorite here on the blog. You often remind me how much I love it too. That classic tomato basil one pot spaghetti is another dish I really love. I think that Martha did it first?
One pot asparagus mushroom pasta step by step
- Add oil, pasta, mushrooms, garlic, shallot, salt pepper, and water. Bring to a boil. Cook on medium high for about 6 minutes..
- Mix ingredients often while cooking to prevent sticking..
- Add asparagus. Cook about 3 minutes. Stirring often.
- Add butter and milk. Lower heat. Stirring often cook about 4 minutes to thicken up sauce and pasta should be al dente. Cook until desired thickness. Add parmesan. Stir..
- Add more parmesan and i added bacon to the dish when plating. Enjoy..
Either way, it was the first one that piqued my interest in these one pot dishes. I just wanted to pop in and share with you some really fun news…someone I love and respect so much, Ree Drummond from The Pioneer Woman, recently relaunched her site (it's beautiful!) and added a wonderful section called Food & Friends and she asked me to be a founding contributor to the section. My first recipe is live on the site: One-Pot Pasta with Mushrooms and. Even the pasta gets cooked right in the pot! Ever since I made that one pot pasta several weeks back, I've been on the hunt for more recipes like this – easy, effortless and sure to be a hit with the entire family.