One pot pasta. For an easy one-pot meal, try making this delicious pasta dinner. All of your ingredients—pasta, tomatoes, onions, and olive oil—cook together in one pan. The result is a meal that's delicious, healthy, and easy to clean up.
With these easy one-pot pasta recipes, you don't have to bother with boiling pasta in a separate pot. Instead, you cook everything — and I mean everything — all in one pot. What you get are family-pleasing, ingredient-stretching dinners with a lot less kitchen clean-up. You can cook One pot pasta using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of One pot pasta
- It’s 1 lb of spaghetti.
- You need 1 (12 oz) of spicy sausage (andouille or Portuguese sausage), thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 of large onion, thinly sliced.
- It’s 3 cups of halved grape tomatoes.
- It’s 2 cups of fresh basil leaves, loosely packed.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic, thinly sliced.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
This one-pot wonder has humble beginnings: just milk and dry macaroni. As the pasta cooks, the starch released helps thicken the milk, creating a perfect base for a sauce. Bring to a boil over high heat. One pot does it all in this quick and easy dish.
One pot pasta step by step
- In a large pot over medium high heat, combine spaghetti, sausage, onion, tomato, basil, garlic and 4 1/2 cups water. Season with salt and pepper to taste..
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer uncovered until pasta has cooked through and liquid has reduced, about 8-10 minutes..
- Stir in parmesan. Serve immediately..
A simple saute of onions and mushrooms is simmered with tomatoes, tomato sauce, sugar, basil, oregano and garlic powder. Add raw macaroni to cook right in the sauce! There's one thing you can do to make any pasta dish easier, and arguably more satisfying: Cook the pasta and the sauce together in a single pot. ONE POT WONDER TOMATO BASIL PASTA. Pasta and meat sauce topped with mozzarella cheese will make everyone at the table happy, and the all-in-one-pot technique will have the cook smiling pretty.