One Pot Chicken Alfredo. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add chicken and season with salt and pepper. Add the cream and parmesan at the end to avoid gluggy sauce and unevenly cooked pasta.
Add milk and garlic to the skillet. Bring to a simmer and add fettuccine. But wait, there's more—you only need one pot to make this simple pasta dish! You can have One Pot Chicken Alfredo using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of One Pot Chicken Alfredo
- It’s of Olive Oil.
- You need 2 of Chicken Breasts.
- It’s 3 of Garlic Cloves.
- Prepare 14 Oz of Chicken Broth.
- It’s 1 C of Heavy Cream.
- You need 1/2 LB of Uncooked Penne.
- It’s 1.5 Cup of Grated Parmesean.
All of that good news—plus the rich, creamy cheese sauce combined with pasta, peas and rotisserie chicken—make this a meal everyone in the family will applaud for when you bring it to the table. Inside: The best one pot chicken alfredo recipe. Today, I'm sharing a quick and easy dinner recipe that is absolutely delicious. Serve this alongside a simple salad for a meal the whole family will love.
One Pot Chicken Alfredo instructions
- Saute Chicken until cooked.
- Add all the other ingredients besides the Parmesan to the pot and simmer for 20 min, stirring occasionally..
- If noodles are not done, add 1 more cup chicken broth and 1/2 cup cream and let simmer longer..
- Add Grated Parmesan and mix well..
Warm olive oil over medium-high heat in a large skillet or pot. One Pot Cheesy Chicken Alfredo is an easy dish that's prepared in just ONE pan. The creamy sauce mixed with warm Alfredo pasta makes this a family favorite. One Pot Chicken Alfredo Pasta is a simple weeknight dinner for the entire family! One pot is all you need for this creamy, delicious chicken alfredo pasta dinner.