Easy Peasy Cornbread Muffins. When you think of classic Southern side dishes, cornbread is sure to be near the top of the list! That moist, crumbly, slightly sweet bread is the ideal companion for a hot bowl of turkey chili or a classic Southern meal of pulled pork and fried okra. And in muffin form, they're even easier to grab for a perfectly portioned serving – essential for potlucks.
These Cornbread Muffins are made with creamed corn so they truly taste of corn and are more moist than traditional Southern cornbread. A terrific side and great for snacking, these corn muffins keep for days. THESE are the muffins I make over and over and over again! You can have Easy Peasy Cornbread Muffins using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Peasy Cornbread Muffins
- You need 2 boxes of corn muffin mix.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/3 cup of whole milk.
- It’s 1/3 cup of orange juice.
- It’s Splash of vanilla extract.
- It’s of Sprinkle cinnamon powder.
- You need of Paper muffin cups (12 or more).
I like to put a pat of butter on top of mine !!! 😋 Cornbread Muffins are just so easy to make and much better than those store bought mixes. This cornbread muffin recipe is delicious and a family favorite for sure. Once you give these Cornbread Muffins a try, you will see just how easy it is to make homemade corn bread muffins. This post is brought to you in partnership with Iowa Corn, but all thoughts and opinions expressed are mine.
Easy Peasy Cornbread Muffins step by step
- Place all ingredients in a bowl……..
- Blend all and let batter rest for about 10 minutes……
- Place paper baking cups into muffin tin, then pour batter into paper baking cups, filling only halfway……Repeat until all batter is used……
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and bake muffins for 15-20 minutes or until tops are golden……
- Remove from muffin tin, let cool for about 10 minutes, eat and enjoy 😉!!!! I like to put a pat of butter on top of mine !!! 😋.
Thank you for supporting brands that make High Heels and Grills possible! Combine cornmeal, flour, sugar, baking powder and salt together in a large bowl and mix to combine. Make these easy mini cornbread muffins for your family, and watch all of them come running to the table! These sweet mini muffins are easy to mix up fast, make a great breakfast, or are a perfect side dish for BBQ, holidays like Thanksgiving or with a big bowl of chili. Bake up a batch of mini cornbread muffins for your family, they are a favorite with mine and has been a recipe I have made and.