You can cook Strawberry Salad using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Strawberry Salad
- You need 2 pints of Strawberries.
- You need 1 can of Pineapple tidbits (juice aside).
- Prepare 1 can of Mandarin oranges.
- You need 1 bunch of Bananas.
- It’s 1 box of Sugar free strawberry jello mix (large box).
Strawberry Salad instructions
- Cut up strawberries (so they are circular) put in a big bowl. You may not need to use both pints, but remember strawberries are the main ingredient so there should be more strawberries than the other fruits..
- Put juice from pineapple aside. You may need it at the end. Add pineapple in the bowl..
- Cut up 3-4 bananas. Add to the bowl..
- Drain juice from Mandarin oranges. Add oranges to the bowl..
- Add strawberry jello mix. Use all of it..
- Stir all ingredients together. If it looks "dry" add a tad bit of pineapple juice, but you don't need to add a lot. The ingredients will set and form its own juice from all the fruit. Idea would be let it set in the refrigerator for about an hour then see if it looks like it needs any juice. If not, the juice is yours to drink!.
- Let set in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours then serve cold. A great summer salad!!.