Broccoli Soup (Keto/Low Carb). Enjoy Keto Broccoli Cheese Soup Recipe without any guilt in this low carb recipe. This soup is loaded with broccoli and cheese for an amazing meal sure to leave your family impressed. There is just something so delicious about a big bowl of warm soup on a cold day.
How to Make Low Carb Broccoli Cheese Soup: In a large stockpot, melt butter over medium heat. Add celery and onion and cook in the butter until softened. Add the garlic powder and paprika. You can cook Broccoli Soup (Keto/Low Carb) using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Broccoli Soup (Keto/Low Carb)
- It’s 30 g of Salted Butter.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of whipping cream.
- Prepare 100 g of cream cheese.
- You need 60 g of marble cheese.
- You need 2 cups of water.
- Prepare 1 of chicken bullion cube.
- You need 2.5 cups of steamed broccoli (1 stock).
- It’s 1/3 cup of almond flour.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of nutmeg.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of black pepper.
This keto broccoli soup is deliciously rich, creamy and so easy to make on the stove or in the slow cooker. This Keto & Low Carb Broccoli & Cheese Soup is a family favorite on those colder winter nights! It is creamy and rich with flavor made with three different kinds of cheese! Keto Broccoli Cheddar Soup This soup is creamy, delicious, and very low carb.
Broccoli Soup (Keto/Low Carb) instructions
- Steam broccoli, put to side..
- Combine butter, whipping cream, cream cheese, marble cheese, once melted add remaining ingredients including broccoli..
- Use blender to blend. add salt as required to taste..
To be clear, it has a thinner, more broth-like consistency because it does not have a roux or any thickening agents. Since most broccoli cheese soup recipes, whether they are homemade or at restaurants, contain starch as a thickener, they are not low carb. Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Add vegetable broth, heavy cream, and broccoli. This Low-Carb Broccoli Cheddar Soup Recipe makes a creamy, satisfying comfort food the whole family will love.