Teriyaki pork stir-fry. This teriyaki pork stir fry is pork tenderloin seared to perfection with colorful vegetables in a homemade teriyaki sauce. We eat a lot of stir fries in my house, and this easy and satisfying pork stir fry is one of our favorites. This Teriyaki Pork Stir Fry is easy to make, can be made in one pot and is full of flavor.
Remove pork from marinade & add to skillet, reserving marinade. This simple and quick pork stir fry recipe calls for ingredients you probably already have on-hand, making dinner tonight a breeze! This Teriyaki Pork Stir Fry is a quick and easy meal that is packed with crunchy vegetables. You can cook Teriyaki pork stir-fry using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Teriyaki pork stir-fry
- Prepare of Pork chops.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion.
- You need 3 tablespoons of garlic.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Teriyaki sauce.
- It’s of Green beans.
- Prepare of And green onions.
- It’s 2 cups of rice.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of butter.
Easily adaptable, it can be served with quick cook noodles or. Learn how to prepare this easy Teriyaki Pork Stir-Fry recipe like a pro. Make the pork: In a large bowl, whisk together Teriyaki Sauce and water. Simply the best teriyaki chicken stir fry, made with homemade teriyaki sauce, loads of veggies and super easy to make!
Teriyaki pork stir-fry step by step
- Make the 2 cups of rice… 4 cups of water being it to a boil.. add the 2 cups of rice and put a lid on it and bring down the temp and for 20 mins…
- As the rice is cooking chop up the pork. Small bits big bits strips. Whatever you want… you can also use chicken as well…
- Chop up the onions and garlic and set it aside..
- In a wak or pan but the butter in let it melt… add the onion first and let it cook..
- Add the garlic and stir.
- Then add the pork to it and cook it till no pink. Add the teriyaki sauce to it and keep right on mixing..
- Add the green beans and let them cook as well… add more sauce and pepper and salt..
- Then add the rice to it. And mix it really good together. I added more sauce to it and more salt and pepper. I add a little of green onions when I serve it..
Feel free to serve the stir-fry over rice instead of adding the rice noodles. My husband always requests for noodles or chow-mein, but I prefer a side of. Pork Teriyaki Stir-Fry; Crispy pork with pineapple, carrots and pepper is. And having a jar of homemade teriyaki sauce in Because I'm on a little stir-fry kick that I can't seem to shake. Not that I really want to or anything.