One Pot Creamy Salsa Chicken Pasta. Salsa Verde Chicken pasta – new family favorite. so quick and easy to make – yummy and they all love it! Love that you share so many recipes and the way you share them – the photo with all of the ingredients and then step by step instructions with photos and an easy to print version. One-Pot Creamy Mushroom Chicken Pasta is a carb lovers dream!
This One Pot Creamy Pesto Chicken Pasta was inspired by those little packets of powdered pasta sauce mix I always see in the grocery store. While those little packets are probably great for camping, stocking a bomb shelter, or keeping in your emergency hurricane supplies, I think regular weeknights call for something better. This creamy Crock Pot Salsa Ranch Chicken Pasta is a whole meal in one! You can cook One Pot Creamy Salsa Chicken Pasta using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of One Pot Creamy Salsa Chicken Pasta
- It’s 2 lbs of Chicken Breast (cut into 1 inch chunks).
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Oil.
- It’s 1 Jar of Your Favorite Salsa (I used Chi-Chis Mild Restaurant Style).
- You need 4 tsp of Goya Reciato.
- Prepare 32 oz of Chicken Broth.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Heavy Cream.
- It’s 16 oz of Uncooked Pasta.
- It’s 1 Cup of Shredded Cheese.
Frozen chicken breasts, pasta, sour cream, ranch dressing and salsa! Add chicken to pan and cook until brown on both sides. In a large pan over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add chicken and coat with salt and pepper to taste.
One Pot Creamy Salsa Chicken Pasta step by step
- In a large pan over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add chicken and coat with salt and pepper to taste. Stir occasionally and cook until chicken is browned..
- Add salsa and reciato and toss until chicken is coated..
- Add chicken broth and heavy cream and bring to simmer. If you would like to add a little extra kick add some of your favorite hot sauce at this time..
- Add pasta and stir to combine. Cover and let simmer for 15-20 minutes, or until chicken and pasta are cooked..
- Add cheese and stir until melted..
- Serve hot and enjoy!.
Stir occasionally and cook until chicken is browned. This healthy one pot meal is loaded with taco seasoning. Great for taco Tuesday, game day and Cinco De Mayo parties! I seem to be on a Mexican food kick lately, as you can tell by yesterday's Salsa Verde Chicken (One Pot). That recipe and today's recipe are both very similar and only.