One Pot Cheeseburger Casserole. Your family will love this homemade hamburger helper! Cook and crumble the ground beef and the onions. Add the Worcestershire sauce, and tomato paste and.
This savory cheeseburger casserole is packed with tender ground beef, sharp cheddar cheese and sumptuous rotini pasta, making this a delightful way to enjoy a cheesy meal in with the family. This recipe for Cheeseburger Casserole is one of our new favorites. It combines the flavors of an all-american cheeseburger into a quick and tasty casserole. You can have One Pot Cheeseburger Casserole using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of One Pot Cheeseburger Casserole
- It’s 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- It’s 1 lb. of ground beef.
- You need 1/2 of onion, diced.
- You need 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 can (14.5 oz.) of diced tomatoes, undrained.
- Prepare 1 can (8 oz.) of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 2 cups of chicken broth.
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
- It’s 1/4 cup of ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of dijon mustard.
- It’s dash of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 lb. of uncooked pasta (any smaller shape works).
- It’s 1 cup of cheddar cheese, shredded.
Just like my one-pan chicken alfredo, this cheeseburger casserole is made all in one pot, even the pasta. If your family likes spaghetti and sloppy joes, they will love cheeseburger casserole! In a large pot over a medium-high heat, add ground beef, onions, garlic, salt, pepper, worcestershire sauce, and ketchup. Pour in the beef broth and one cup of water and bring to a simmer.
One Pot Cheeseburger Casserole instructions
- In a large pot or Dutch oven with fitting lid, heat the oil on medium heat and add the onion. Cook until translucent, about 3-5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook 1 minute more..
- Add the ground beef to the pot and cook until browned. Drain any excess grease. Season ground beef with salt and pepper..
- Add into the pot the diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, broth, water, ketchup, mustard and Worcestershire sauce. Stir until all mixed together. Stir in the pasta then turn heat to high to bring to a boil..
- Once it reaches a boil, cover with a lid and lower the heat down to medium-low. Simmer for 13-16 minutes, stirring occasionally, until pasta is al dente..
- Turn heat off. Sprinkle cheese on top and cover with lid until cheese is completely melted, about 2 minutes..
In a large pot, over a medium heat, saute onion and garlic in butter until softened. Add ground beef into the pot and season with seasoning salt and Worcestershire sauce. Cook over a medium-high heat until beef is browned. One Pot Cheesy Hamburger Casserole has all the flavors of a cheeseburger in one skillet pasta bake. Ground beef, tomatoes, cheese, pasta and more are combined in this super simple ground beef dinner.