One Pan Sausage Skillet Pasta. Delicious sausages made with premium ingredients. The steps for this recipe are quick and easy. Saute your Hillshire Farm Smoked Turkey Sausage (or any brand will do) with some onion and garlic, then add a can of Rotel diced tomatoes, pasta, cream, chicken broth and seasons.
When I came across the recipe over at Kevin and Amanda's I noticed that most of the ingredients are items that I regularly stock in my pantry. One Pot Sausage Pasta with onion, garlic, red pepper, kale, mozzarella cheese, and Parmesan cheese. This easy one skillet dinner is a weeknight favorite! You can have One Pan Sausage Skillet Pasta using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of One Pan Sausage Skillet Pasta
- Prepare 12 oz. of Keilbasa sausage, sliced thinly.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 of onion, diced.
- Prepare 1 of bell pepper, diced.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 2 cups of unsalted chicken broth.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of heavy cream or milk.
- You need 1 can (14.5 oz) of diced tomatoes, undrained.
- Prepare 2 cups of elbow pasta.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of each salt, cajun seasoning, smoked paprika.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded colby jack cheese.
This post is in partnership with DeLallo. Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. My family actually loves this dish. And I love it because not only do they eat it, but it's made in one pan, which means less clean up for me.
One Pan Sausage Skillet Pasta step by step
- Heat the oil on medium heat in a large, deep skillet with a tight fitting lid. Add the onion, peppers and sausage and cook until the veggies are softened and sausage is beginning to brown. Stir in the garlic and cook another couple of minutes, until fragrant. Then increase the heat to med-high and stir in the diced tomatoes, broth, cream, seasonings and the pasta..
- Once it begins to boil, reduce heat to medium-low and place lid on. Simmer about 11-13 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until pasta is al dente and the majority of the liquid has absorbed..
- Remove from heat and stir half of the cheese into the pasta until its melted. Let it sit for a couple of minutes, to let the sauce thicken, then sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top of the pasta. Place lid back on until cheese is melted, about 2 minutes. Serve immediately and enjoy!.
Luckily, it's super easy to jazz up into something incredible. With the help of Green Giant Valley Fresh Steamers!! Okay, this dish will leave you wanting more, so good, so easy, and family-friendly. I have to give credit a mommy friend who raved about this recipe that is originally found on KevinandAmanda. She shared the recipe and many of us tried it and equally enjoyed it.