Cheesy one pot smoked sausage pasta. Delicious sausages made with premium ingredients. HOW TO MAKE ONE POT CHEESY SMOKED SAUSAGE PASTA. The steps for this recipe are quick and easy.
For Father's Day I had my kids fill out an "All About Dad" questionnaire and for his favorite food, my son put this Sausage Pasta. This hearty one pan dinner is full of delicious smoked sausage, egg noodles, broccoli, and cheese! Add olive oil to saute pan over medium high heat. You can have Cheesy one pot smoked sausage pasta using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesy one pot smoked sausage pasta
- It’s 12 oz of smoked sausage sliced thin.
- It’s 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 4 c of beef broth.
- It’s 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 lb of pasta.
- It’s 3/4 c of milk.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 3 c of shredded cheddar.
Add sausage and onions until lightly browned. Then, add milk, broth, tomatoes, and pasta. Toss it all in a pot and let it cook. It's so easy it just about cooks itself.
Cheesy one pot smoked sausage pasta step by step
- Brown sausage for 5 minutes in dutch oven on med high heat..
- Add garlic and lower heat to med for 2 min.
- Add broth, tomatoes, pasta, and spices. Heat to boil..
- Turn down to simmer. Add milk. Cover for 15 min, until pasta is tender. Stir occasionally..
- Remove from heat. Stir in cheese. Yum..
Now that's my kind of meal. Cheesy, hearty, and packed full of veggies and summer sausage, this one pot cheesy sausage pasta is the perfect simple weeknight meal that everyone will love! Subscribers get access to Dinner Made Easy meal plans, exclusive recipes, giveaways, and behind-the-scenes updates ! Italian sausage, quick tomato sauce and penne pasta with cheesy topping is perfect for busy weeknights. Add onions and sausage and cook until lightly browned.