Easy One Pot Fettuccine Alfredo. Quick and easy fettuccine alfredo recipe, made in one pot, with simple ingredients on stovetop. I can eat this fettuccine alfredo every day! If you love cheese and pasta as much as I do, you really must try this along with this One Pot Creamy Spinach Pasta and this One Pot Garlic Chicken Pasta or even this Crockpot Chicken.
You can enjoy delicious Crock Pot Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo any day of the week thanks to the slow cooker! We just ate this easy and delicious recipe – Crock pot Chicken Alfredo. The entire family including the picky ones completely cleaned off their. You can have Easy One Pot Fettuccine Alfredo using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy One Pot Fettuccine Alfredo
- Prepare 1 lbs of Barilla (or your favorite brand of) dried Fettuccine pasta.
- You need 2 packages of Trader Joe's Shelf Stable Whipping Cream (or 2 cups of heavy cream).
- You need 8 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 4 cups of water.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Pepper (or to taste).
- It’s 3 cloves of Chopped Garlic.
- It’s 1 packages of Trader Joe's Quattro Formaggio Italian Blend Cheese (or 2 cups of grated fresh Parmesean cheese).
In a pot, heat the oil and brown the chicken. Add garlic, and sauté for about a minute. Add broth, cream, and pasta, and bring to a boil. I'm really excited to share this One-Pan Fettuccine Alfredo with you.
Easy One Pot Fettuccine Alfredo instructions
- Combine pasta, whipping cream, water, butter, salt, pepper & garlic in a large pot or pan..
- Bring ingredients to a boil over medium high heat, and stir..
- Cover pot/pan and reduce heat to low. Simmer for 15 minutes..
- Remove pot/pan from heat and stir in cheese. Mix well, serve. That is it, easy peasy!.
- You can also add some additional fresh parmesean on top or parsley flakes or for a more complete meal add mushrooms, veggies, chicken….
It's a recipe I have been working on since I posted my popular One Pan Chicken Alfredo. I wanted a pure, traditional Fettuccine Alfredo adapted to a one pot method. This is really easy to make, and I know you are going to love it. Just as delicious as the Alfredo on the Olive Garden Menu, this Chicken Alfredo is full of flavour. The DIFFERENCE is this one includes NO HEAVY CREAM and contains only a quarter of the calories than the usual Alfredo recipe, with broccoli included for added flavour and texture.