Easy One Pot Beef & Mushroom Stroganoff. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the beef and cook until well browned, stirring occasionally. Add the soup and carrots and heat to a boil.
When it comes to hearty comfort meals, nothing can beat beef stew. Basic ingredients from your pantry come together to create the most flavorful dinner ever. Inspired by a takeout favorite, this quick and easy recipe features ground beef that's cooked until the edges are nice and crispy, stir-fried veggies, and a sweet and savory orange sauce. You can have Easy One Pot Beef & Mushroom Stroganoff using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy One Pot Beef & Mushroom Stroganoff
- Prepare 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 4 oz of mushrooms, chopped (I use white button or baby portabello).
- It’s 1/4 tsp of dried thyme.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of low sodium beef broth.
- It’s 8 oz of egg noodles – uncooked.
- You need 1/3 cup of sour cream.
- It’s to taste of additional salt, and pepper,.
The only other thing you need to make it a meal is some fluffy rice. Quick and easy instant pot pot roast recipe, made with simple ingredients. The meat is so tender and melts in your mouth and loaded with Italian herbs. My family loves homemade meals and this homemade instant pot pot roast is the ultimate comfort meal.
Easy One Pot Beef & Mushroom Stroganoff step by step
- In a large, deep sided sautee pan over medium heat begin browning ground beef, chopping up to crumble. When beef is about half done add mushrooms, thyme, garlic powder, onion powder and salt. Continue cooking, stirring frequently until beef is cooked through..
- Turn heat up to med-high. Add soup, milk and beef broth. Stir to combine. Add egg noodles and stir to coat. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to med-low, cover, with lid tilted to vent slightly. Simmer 10-12 minutes or until noodles are tender and sauce has absorbed by about half..
- Turn heat down to low and stir in sour cream until combined. Taste and add salt and pepper if desired. Let sit uncovered 5 minutes to thicken. Enjoy..
- Note: If sauce seems too soupy before adding sour cream turn up to med and simmer vigorously uncovered for a couple more minutes to reduce. Then follow steps above..
The meat is cooked so well that it just falls apart. It's just as popular as some of my other roasts: Easy Slow Cooker Pot Roast One Pot. This one-dish roast chicken with vegetables tastes as if it took hours of hands-on time to put together, but the simple ingredients can be prepped in mere minutes. The rosemary gives it a rich flavor, and the meat juices cook the veggies to perfection. American beef goulash is what you see here: a one-pot meal made with ground beef, pasta, tomato sauce, and cheese.