One pan breakfast hash. Your Breakfast Has Never Tasted So Good! Try Our Delicious Breakfast Recipes Today. This super easy One Pan Breakfast Bake has bacon, hash browns, and eggs and takes just five minutes of hands on time to create a complete breakfast.
Maybe throw in a banana for a little healthy sweetness. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray. Place hashbrowns in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. You can have One pan breakfast hash using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of One pan breakfast hash
- You need 2 of large russet potatoes.
- You need 1 of small onion.
- Prepare 8 oz of kielbasa, I used turkey kielbasa.
- It’s 8 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded cheese, I used sharp cheddar.
- Prepare of Salt & pepper.
- You need 2 tablespoons of oil, I used grapeseed oil.
Add the potatoes, sausage, onion and green pepper. My thought was to use chopped bacon, diced sweet potato, scallions, and eggs, and season it all with our Meat & Potatoes Seasoning. We have cooked breakfast hash recipes in the oven before, but for this recipe, I decided to make the entire dish on. Cheesy Bacon and Egg Hash for breakfast, brunch, lunch or dinner!
One pan breakfast hash instructions
- Finely dice the potatoes and onion. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat with the oil. Fry the potatoes and onions for 5-10 minutes or until softened and browned nicely. Season as desired with salt and pepper..
- Add the diced kielbasa and continue cooking a few minutes more..
- Whisk together the eggs with milk and salt & pepper. Mix in cheese. Pour eggs in pan and let set for a couple minutes before gently folding. Continue cooking and gently folding until eggs are cooked..
Cheesy Bacon and Egg Hash… Not just a breakfast recipe! This breakfast skillet is one of those breakfast for dinner recipes, when you need something quick, filling and absolutely incredibly delicious. Place fried eggs on top of hash and sprinkle over the bacon, diced tomatoes, goat cheese, parsley and basil. Dice the sweet potato; Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Matt Basile is back once doing one of the things he does best, showing us how to make amazing food.