Best taco lasagna. This Taco Lasagna is the ultimate comfort food. What is even better, it combines the Taco flavors with Lasagna is one recipe, which raises this dish to a whole new level. I am in love with Mexican food, and especially tacos.
Not nearly as messy as tacos can be and tons more flavor. It was even great warmed up the next day. I highly recommend this receipe if you love Mexican flavor. You can cook Best taco lasagna using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Best taco lasagna
- Prepare of soft 6 inch tortillas,.
- You need of ground beef or turkey or even ground chicken,.
- You need of season of your choice (taco seasoning or season salt n pepper),.
- Prepare of tomatoes, red onion, scallions, cilantro,.
- It’s of heavy cream,.
- Prepare of mild cheddar Colby jack and Monterey Jack cheese, butter, Cajun season (for cheese sauce) and sour cream to top.
In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink. Stir in the salsa, beans, enchilada sauce, chilies, taco seasoning and pepper; heat through. It's a big hit with our whole family and makes taco night so fun! To make this Mexican Lasagna recipe, juicy meat, creamy beans and sweet corn are enveloped in the BEST bold, smoky, quick and easy homemade enchilada sauce then layered between tender lasagna noodles, a creamy salsa verde spiked sour cream/cream cheese filling and both cheddar and.
Best taco lasagna step by step
- Brown meat and drain grease, season meat to taste.to make cheese sauce bring heavy cream and butter to a boil and slowly add cheese until thickens. Add Cajun season to spice. With red onion green pepper tomatoes and cilantro dice up to make pico and season to taste..
- In aluminum pan layer tortilla, meat, cheese, pico, and continue for 3 4 layers on the top finish with the last of the meat pico cheese and bake in oven for 20 mins on 400 once finish let cool down and top with sour cream and diced scallions.
- Notes- I used one lbs of hamburger meat, and I added about one cup of salsa because I didn’t have the other ingredients. I made just the taco meat and added the salsa. I used 8 shells, and I didn’t have an aluminum pan, I just used nonstick spray on the baking dish. I used what I had on hand…..
In a large skillet over medium heat, add ground beef. Turn Taco Tuesday into Taco-Style Mexican Lasagna Tuesday. In a large skillet, cook the beef, pepper and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink. This Taco Lasagna recipe is so easy and is a casserole that freezes well. When Mexican food meets Italian you get layers of pasta, salsa, seasoned taco meat and lots and lots of cheese.