You can cook Cheesy Popovers using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Popovers
- Prepare 1 cup of gluten-free all purpose flour (or regular flour).
- It’s 1 cup of almond milk (or milk of your choice).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic salt.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
Cheesy Popovers step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray muffin tin with cooking spray..
- In food processor, add flour, milk, salt, eggs, & butter. Cover & process for 2 1/2 minutes continuously. Add cheese & pulse 2 times to mix..
- Pour into prepared cups, filling each about 3/4 full. Bake about 45 to 50 minutes or until golden. Serve immediately..