Kandi's Greek-Style Potatoes.
You can cook Kandi's Greek-Style Potatoes using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kandi's Greek-Style Potatoes
- Prepare 1 of lemon.
- Prepare 4 of medium potatoes.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground oregano.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried parsley.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried basil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of fresh chopped dill.
- You need 1 tsp of chicken base.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dry mustard.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic minced.
- You need 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of melted bacon fat (or lard of your choice).
- It’s of salt.
Kandi's Greek-Style Potatoes step by step
- Wash, peel and cut potatoes into wedges.
- Squeeze the juice of 1 whole lemon into a large ziplock bag.
- Add all the other Ingredients (except salt) to the ziplock bag with lemon juice and shake well, do this over a large container or bowl to prevent/catch any leaks, let sit for 1 hour or more, shaking bag periodically to remix and coat potatoes.
- Preheat oven to 425F, prepare a square oven safe dish with non-stick spray, pour bag contents into dish, bake for 40 minutes.
- Remove dish from oven, salt dish generously (or to taste) and mix well, return dish to oven for another 20-30 minutes or until desired crispness/doneness.