Smoked Pork Loin.
You can cook Smoked Pork Loin using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Smoked Pork Loin
- You need of (1) 5 Lb pork loin.
- Prepare of (1) Pork dry rub (See my pork dry rub recipe).
- You need of (4) Tbsp olive oil.
Smoked Pork Loin instructions
- Make the dry rub. (I have the recipe for the rub in my recipe list).
- Coat the pork loin with olive oil, this is a binder for the dry rub. Coat the pork loin with dry rub. Cover and let sit in the refrigerator 2-8 hours. (Letting it sit isn't necessary but I do it anyway.).
- Pre heat the smoker to about 250 degrees Fahrenheit..
- Add 1/2 Cup of Apple juice to small pan, fill the rest of the pan with water. (This is to help keep the meat moist while smoking) Place in smoker on rack near the heat inlet..
- Smoke at 250 degrees Fahrenheit for 5 hours. (1 hour per pound). When internal tempature reaches 145 degrees Fahrenheit the loin is done..
- Remove and let rest 20 minutes. Enjoy!.