KFC Chicken Wrap. Choose your favorite KFC chicken sandwich: the Doublicious and Chicken Littles are both made with the Colonel's chicken you've grown to love. The Twister consists of fried chicken strips, lettuce, tomato and pepper mayonnaise rolled in a flour tortilla. The chicken strips get a lot of flavor from various seasonings and are deep-fried.
Refrigerate for up to one month Home » Chicken & Poultry » Fried Chicken Wraps with Homemade Ranch Dressing. Fried Chicken Wraps with Homemade Ranch Dressing. This post may contain affiliate links. You can cook KFC Chicken Wrap using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of KFC Chicken Wrap
- Prepare 1 of KFC Spicy Chicken Drumstick.
- Prepare 1 of Cucumber.
- Prepare 2 slices of cheese.
- You need 2 pieces of roti wrap.
- You need of Some chilli sauce.
Please see my affiliate disclosure for more details. Welcome to my ultimate spicy KFC chicken wrap recipe. I mean I REALLY love chicken wraps. They are full of flavour and I love nothing more than enjoying some chicken wraps for dinner.
KFC Chicken Wrap instructions
- Cut the cucumber into small pieces. Any shape you like, how thin is the cucumber depends on your patience..
- Slice the chicken meat. The thinner the chicken meat, the more wraps you can produce..
- The skillful part is over. Now, let's put all together. Btw, the gardenia packaging is resealable, so you may keep the remaining wraps. Remember don't cut the packaging like I did..
- La la la~ wrap + cheese + chicken meat + cucumber + chilli sauce.
- Ta da~ Done! Repeat the steps for second wrap. If you are curious why the wrap looks so nice, you may refer to the back of the packaging..
I also really like the KFC chicken wrap that you often get at Kentucky Fried Chicken. KFC is no stranger to adding um, unique combinations to its menu. You remember the Cheetos sandwich, the Fried Chicken & Donuts sandwich and of course, the Crispy Chicken Tacos. If you can crave it, no matter how wacky it is, KFC has probably made it a thing. In keeping with that tradition of unexpected-but-still-tasty foods, the fried chicken chain has launched a brand-new item: the Kentaco.