Creamy Orange Dreamsicle Cheesecake.
You can cook Creamy Orange Dreamsicle Cheesecake using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Orange Dreamsicle Cheesecake
- You need 1 (8 oz) of package cream cheese room temperature.
- It’s 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s 3 oz of box jello orange flavored gelatin.
- Prepare 1 cup of boiling water.
- It’s 1 cup of heavy whipping cream or cool whip.
- You need 1/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of orange extract.
- You need of Grated orange peel (optional).
Creamy Orange Dreamsicle Cheesecake instructions
- Bring water to boil and add to jello powder. Stir until dissolved. Set aside to cool..
- In large bowl, cream the cream cheese and 1/2 cup powdered sugar until smooth..
- In another bowl, whip the heavy cream, 1/4 cup powdered sugar and orange extract. Add zest of orange if using. Beat to stiff peaks. Divide in half..
- Add the cooled jello mixture to half of the whipped cream. Mix well..
- Add the remaining whipped cream to the cream cheese mixture. Mix well..
- In a graham crust or cooked and cooled pie shell, add a layer of orange mixture in crust..
- Add a layer of cream cheese mixture on top of orange layer. Repeat layers..
- When full, if you like swirl knife through mixtures for marble effect. Pretty but not necessary..
- Chill for at least 6 hours so it can set. I leave mine over night..
- You can add drained Mandarin oranges to mix or top for added pizzazz 😁.
- You can use cool whip in place of heavy cream if desired..