Cheesy Buffalo Style Pork Chops. Now Choose From Multiple Easy Pork Chop Recipes To Create That Perfect Meal. Once the pork chops are thoroughly cooked, place on a cookie sheet and apply a liberal amount of buffalo sauce to coat the top of the pork chops. Top each pork chop with a thin slice of mozzarella cheese.
Feel free to omit the celery but I can't eat Buffalo wings without celery and blue cheese. Pat pork chops dry with paper towels, then coat both sides with oil. In a medium bowl, combine Parmesan and spices. You can have Cheesy Buffalo Style Pork Chops using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Buffalo Style Pork Chops
- You need 4 of boneless center cut pork chops(trimmed of excess fat).
- You need 1/2 cup of finely chopped celery.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chunky blue cheese dressing(I used Kens steakhouse).
- You need 1/8 cup of hot sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
Coat both sides of pork chops with Parmesan mixture. Buffalo-Style Pork Chops Print this recipe! Cheesy Garlic and Brown Sugar Pork Chop Ingredients. I mentioned this pork chop recipe was easy.
Cheesy Buffalo Style Pork Chops step by step
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet that has a fitted lid and cook pork chops until done. (Roughly 3-4 min on each side) Remove pork chops to a plate and add celery to the pan. Sautee for 3 minutes..
- Move celery to the side, add pork chops back to the pan and spoon an even amount of celery on each pork chop..
- Combine blue cheese and hot sauce and spoon 1 tbsp of mixture onto each pork chop. Sprinkle each pork chop with 1/8 cup of the cheese. Add a couple tablespoons of water to the pan(creates steam and keeps pork chops moist). Place lid on top and cook on low for 3 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve over rice, noodles, mashed potatoes or steamed veggies like me to keep it low carb..
- This is just nutritional data showing carbs..
There are just six ingredients and then salt and pepper. What's in Cheesy Sour Cream Baked Pork Chops? These pork chops can be made with boneless pork chops or bone-in pork chops. Please practice hand-washing and social distancing, and check out our resources for adapting to these times.. Using an electric frying pan, brown pork chops in olive oil.