Cajun Shrimp Alfredo. Indulge In Fresh Flavors, Rich Textures, & Comforting Tastes Of A Homemade Meal. While pasta is cooking, season shrimp with cajun seasoning, salt and pepper. Kick up the weeknight dinner routine with this easy (and cheesy!) Cajun Shrimp Alfredo.
It's perfect for busy weeknights and you'll say goodbye to jarred sauces when you see how easy it is to make your own! Plus the little punch of andouille sausage really brings that Cajun flavor. Shrimp and Pasta Tossed In The Best And Cremiest Cajun Alfredo Sauce. You can cook Cajun Shrimp Alfredo using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cajun Shrimp Alfredo
- Prepare 2 lbs of Raw, Peeled & Deveined Tail Off Shrimp.
- It’s 16 oz of Pasta of Choice.
- You need 2 (14.5 oz) of cans of Diced Tomatoes, Drained.
- It’s 16 oz of Alfredo Sauce of Choice.
- It’s 2 cups of Shredded Parmesan Cheese.
- You need 2 cups of Heavy Whipping Cream.
- It’s 1 stick of Salted Butter.
- Prepare of Olive Oil.
- You need of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare of Onion Powder.
- You need of Smoked Paprika.
- You need of Dried Parsley.
- You need of Cajun Seasoning.
This Cajun Pasta is also incredibly versatile. You can make this hearty and tasty dish with chicken, sausage, different seafood like – scallops, crawfish or prawns or make it vegetarian with bell peppers, onions and mushrooms seasoned with Cajun or blackened spices. This is my version of Dave and Buster's Cajun Shrimp Alfredo. This goes together rather quickly and is so good.
Cajun Shrimp Alfredo step by step
- Place shrimp in a large bowl with 2 Tbs of olive oil, 2 Tbs of Cajun seasoning, 1/2 tsp garlic powder, 1/2 tsp onion powder & 1/2 tsp smoked paprika. Stir until well coated. Set aside..
- Cook Pasta According to Directions. Optional: Add Salt, Pepper, Cajun Seasoning & Olive Oil to water if desired. Set Aside..
- Heat 2 Tbs of butter with 1 tsp of olive oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Stir in 1 Tbs of Cajun Seasoning. Sauté 2 cans of Drained, diced tomatoes until heated throughout. Set Aside..
- Heat 3 Tbs of Butter and 1 tsp of Olive Oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Cook shrimp until pink and cooked throughout. Set Aside..
- Pour Alfredo Sauce into a large pan. Add 1 cup of heavy whipping cream, 3 Tbs of butter, cooked tomatoes & 2 Tbs of Cajun seasoning. Stir to combine. Heat over medium-low heat. Once warm add 2 cups shredded Parmesan cheese & 1 additional cup of heavy cream. Stir to combine. Once cheese is melted add cooked shrimp (With Juices) & pasta to sauce. Stir to combine. Sprinkle with more Cajun seasoning to your liking and parsley..
I would certainly serve this to company by doubling the recipe. Also, if you like spicy but not to spicy you can leave out the last addition of the Creole seasoning, or you can add more if you really like spicy. Add the shrimp and cooked, drained pasta to the first skillet. My Cajun Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo is so easy and quick to make. I KNOW it will be your new favorite pasta recipe.