Gluten free Arby's curly fries. Come by and try the Curly Fries or any of our other delicious recipes at your neighborhood's Arby's! Sliced up curly and fried to perfection. Snack-size curly fries are delicious on their own and even better with one of our famous sauces.
Curly Fries – How to Make Curly Fries. Thanks for Watching Soul Food Cooking!! Allergy Information: Arby's Curly Fries contain gluten and wheat. You can cook Gluten free Arby's curly fries using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Gluten free Arby's curly fries
- You need 2 of medium russet potatoes.
- You need 6-10 cups of vegetable or canola oil.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of gluten free flour.
- You need 5 TBS of paprika.
- It’s 2 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of cayenne powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 2 cups of water.
Arby's Curly Fries does not contain egg, fish, milk, peanuts, shellfish, soy or tree nuts.* * Please keep in mind that most fast food restaurants cannot guarantee that any product is free of allergens as they use shared equipment for. If you love Arby's Curly Fries and fun cooking projects, especially Don't have the time (or patience) to curl the fries? These healthy oil-free baked curly fries are easy, crispy and the perfect fat-free vegetable to enjoy guilt-free! I'd have to say Arby's curly fries will get me every time.
Gluten free Arby's curly fries instructions
- Cut the end off the potatoes so they are flat, one at a time, spiralize each potato..
- Fill a large bowl with hot water (from the tap is fine, just make it hot), place the spiralized potatoes into the bowl, and let sit for 20-30 minutes..
- Strain and Preheat oil in a deep fryer or large pot (high sides are key here). Oil temp should be about 375 degrees, and if you put it at medium heat for about 5 minutes you should reach this temp..
- In a bowl, make your wheat free batter: mix all dry ingredients with a whisk. Add water, then whisk until combined..
- Dip the potato slices into the batter, and then set onto a rack over parchment paper (for easy clean up), to let the extra gluten free batter fall off. Once they're coated, place them into the preheated oil, be careful not to crowd the pot/deep fryer- do it in batches. Fry for 4-5 minutes, then remove and place onto a paper towel lined baking sheet. Finish frying all the potatoes..
- Serve fries..
Perfectly seasoned ringlets, fried to a golden brown and served hot make these the perfect. Most of their usual foods are gluten-free if eaten without bread. However, the chain's potato-based foods, including homestyle fries and potato cakes, can be cooked in the same oil as gluten-containing products. Watch this recipe to find out the secret behind Arby's Curly Fries and then drop everything you're doing, make them and eat like the supreme being you are, because you deserve it. Visit CalorieKing to see calorie count and nutrient data for all portion sizes.