Pasta, Kale and Chorizo Burger. Stir and sauté the pasta and kale. The kale will wilt and absorb the flavors. Taste and adjust spices to your desired taste.
Drizzle with a little olive oil and top with Manchego to serve. Add the chile flakes, garlic and kale and cook until the kale is just. See great recipes for Pasta, Kale and Chorizo Burger, One Killer Burger too! You can have Pasta, Kale and Chorizo Burger using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pasta, Kale and Chorizo Burger
- You need of Past, onions and kale—————–.
- You need 1/3 pound of spaghetti pasta cooked.
- It’s 3 cups of uncooked kale.
- You need 1 of large sweet onion.
- It’s 1-1/2 teaspoon of annatto powder.
- It’s 1-1/2 teaspoon of ground paprika.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of seasoned salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- It’s of Burger——————–.
- You need 1-1/2 pound of ground chuck.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Chorizo sausage mild.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of seasoned salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
While the pasta cooks, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat in a large sauté pan. Reduce the heat to medium and add the kale and garlic. Throw in the potatoes and cook for a few mins more. In a bowl, mix together the chorizo and the panko and form into six patties.
Pasta, Kale and Chorizo Burger instructions
- Mix the meats and spices.
- Spray a skillet with nonstick spray. Heat a skillet. Form the burger patties. Add the patties to the hot skillet..
- Turn as needed and chop the onion..
- The oil from the sausage and burger will start rendering. Now add the onion annatto powder, garlic, kosher salt, seasoned salt, and paprika..
- Let the onion sauté just about 5 minutes before stirring..
- Stir the onion and continue to turn the burgers..
- When the burgers are done add the spaghetti and kale.
- Stir and sauté the pasta and kale. The kale will wilt and absorb the flavors. Taste and adjust spices to your desired taste..
- When the kale is done add the pasta, onions, and kale to a plate.
- Top with the burgers serve I hope you enjoy!!.
Heat a large cast-iron skillet over high heat until smoking. You know that our most basic go-to meal is a riff on pasta with meat and greens. It's such an easy one-dish meal, and so satisfying. Here's our latest exploration of the theme: a hearty, spicy, and bold pasta that is wonderful after a long day of work in the garden. This is just like our other pasta templates; it's adaptable to whatever you have around.