Easy Pz sweet and sour pork. Find Sweet And Sour Pork Now! In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, vinegar, ketchup, and soy sauce. Pour half into a large resealable plastic bag; add pork.
Called "咕嚕肉" or "goo lou yok" in Cantonese dialect, this recipe is very pleasing to the palate because of the flavorsome sweet and sour sauce—the sweetness from sugar plus the tangy ketchup and sharp rice vinegar—with the crispy fried pork pieces. For the sauce, place a frying pan over a medium heat and add the oil. Sauté the garlic until fragrant, then fry the peppers until soften. You can have Easy Pz sweet and sour pork using 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Pz sweet and sour pork
- You need of Pork tenderloin.
- You need of Soya sauce.
- Prepare 1 of paprika, cut into pieces. Green red orange uptoyou. Looks better with more colof.
- Prepare 1 of carrot.
- You need 2 pieces of canned pineapple rings.
- You need of Cooking Oil.
- Prepare 2-3 of garlic.
- You need of Sauce:.
- Prepare 2 tbs of Ketchup.
- It’s 2 tbs of plum sauce.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of Worcestershire Sauce.
- It’s 2 tbs of oyster sauce.
- It’s 2 tbs of mirin / rice vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tbs of corn starch.
- Prepare of Some sugar.
- You need of Water.
- It’s of Batter:.
- It’s of All purpose flour.
- Prepare of Corn starch.
- Prepare of Egg.
- Prepare of Water.
Remove pork with a slotted spoon and transfer to sauce. In a skillet or wok, heat oil on high. Making sweet and sour pork with pineapple adds a lot of sweet flavor without being too sweet and once these pineapple chunks are stir fried, they literally melt in your mouth. Sweet and Sour Pork is one of those recipes that's very easy to make and yields fantastic results.
Easy Pz sweet and sour pork instructions
- Cut your pork into cubes and Marinade with soya sauce for about 30 mins.
- Mix all the sauce and set aside.
- Mix the batter ingredients. And when your pork is well marinaded just toss them altogether in that batter until all coated.
- Heat up wok and add enough oil to deep fry your pork until golden brown. One by one if you’re patient, they tend to stick. Set aside.
- Using the same wok, but less oil, add in chopped garlic until brown. Paprika then pineapple carrot until you smell that beautiful aroma. Add the sweet and sour sauce and keep stirring until it’s thickened. Sprinkle some spring onions.
- 1) you transfer the pork to the wok and EAT THEM RIGHT NOW or the pork is gonna be saggy. Or 2) keep them separately until you decide to serve them over a warm rice.
There are four components to the recipe…the marinade, the sauce, preparing and frying the pork , peppers and onions and the assembly. Easy Pz sweet and sour pork. I just know i want to make extra sauce just in case i need more. Youtube recipes scare me with the steps. I take shortcuts here and there and yet It is.